At Rite Medical Clinic Urgent care you may be able to receive a variety number of free and with no-out of pocket cost medical services if you eligible for Family PACT program.
What is Family PACT?
Family PACT provides no-cost family planning services to eligible low-income men and women, including teens.
Why Should I Enroll?
Family PACT provides men and women with the services they need to prevent unplanned pregnancy and to protect their reproductive health.
Who is Eligible?
Both men and women are eligible if they are low-income California resident and:
• Do not have insurance that covers family planning
• Have insurance, but need to keep family planning services confidential.
What Services are Offered?
• Confidential family planning and related health care.
• Prevention of unplanned pregnancy.
• Basic reproductive health visits.
• Prevention, screening and treatment of most STIs (sexually transmitted infections)
• Pregnancy testing and counseling
• HIV testing and counseling
• Limited cancer screening for men and women.
What no-cost birth control methods does family PACT provide?
• Birth Control Pills
• Emergency Contraceptive Pills
• Birth control Implant
• Birth control shot, Ring and Patch
• Intrauterine contraception (IUC)
• Diaphragm and Cap
• Spermicides and Sponge
• Condoms for men and women
• Natural Methods
• Sterilization for men and women
Did You Know?
• Half of all pregnancies are unplanned.
• Eight of ten teen pregnancies are unplanned.
• One in four people will get an STI (sexually transmitted infection) in his or her lifetime.
• Chlamydia is a common STI that often has no symptoms. If left untreated, it is the main cause of infertility.
• Emergency contraceptive pills can help prevent unplanned pregnancy when used within 5 days after unprotected sex.