Family planning and reproductive health are personal issues. Because these topics can be sensitive and embarrassing, confidentiality remains very important. Find respect and privacy when you visit Rite Medical Clinic.
The Clinic offers a variety of free services to low-income men, women and teens. Consult them when you need contraceptive information or devices, health or cancer screenings and pregnancy or STI testing. Every time you visit, your conversations, information, exam and test results remain confidential.
Why is confidentiality important? Most people want to keep their personal family size and planning decisions private. Men appreciate talking about their contraceptive and fertility options behind closed doors. Women want to discuss pregnancy issues, contraceptive choices and family size during private conversations with their healthcare provider. Teens need professional information and advice from a physician who values reproductive rights.
At Rite Medical Clinic, patients discuss planned or unplanned pregnancies, receive reproductive health exams and undergo HIV testing in private. The staff values each patient. You will receive confidential advice, exams, testing and information about your reproductive health. With the information you receive, make the choices that are best for your life.
Medical services can get expensive for low income men, women and teenagers. This is why Rite Medical Clinic offers free services to anyone who qualifies under Family Pact. Family Pact gives no-cost family planning resources and services to eligible people who cannot pay the out-of-pocket expenses for treatment.
To be eligible, you must be a low income California resident who does not currently have health insurance that covers family planning, or you want to keep your family planning confidential.
Patients who qualify under the Family PACT may receive services such as:
- Confidential Family Planning and Health Care: Sometimes you don’t want the world to know about your family planning. At the Rite Medical Clinic, your health is confidential between you and the physician as you can get the health care and family planning advice you need.
- Prevention of Unplanned Pregnancy: There is a right time and a wrong time to get pregnant. Only knowledge can help you make the right decision. Patients can receive information and medical services to prevent unplanned pregnancies.
- Reproductive Health Visits: You can receive basic reproductive health visits to ensure you are not experiencing any health problems.
- Prevention, Screenings and Treatments of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI): If you are having unprotected sex, you and your partner should get tested for STIs, learn about prevention, and receive treatment if you are diagnosed with an STI.
- HIV Testing and Counseling: Always be tested for HIV if you have been sexually active. You can also receive counseling if you have been diagnosed with this medical disease.
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling: Find out if you are pregnant so that you can get the required medical care and counseling for you and your child.
- Limited Cancer Screenings: At Rite Medical Clinic, you can receive limited cancer screenings as part of your preventative care treatment.
When you walk into a medical clinic there are a number of things that you should be able to expect. There should be professional staff members with solid medical knowledge and a good bedside manner. Services should be provided for common ailments so treatment can happen quickly. Also, there should be preventative care available, and the clinic should be understanding to those who face economic challenges.
Rite Medical Clinic represents all these things. To begin with, qualified physicians and chiropractors are available at the clinic to help with various medical needs and to provide chiropractic services. They offer a good place to get a proper assessment after a car accident, or to handle any ongoing muscular skeletal issues you may have.
Family planning and overall reproductive health is also a specialty of Rite Medical Clinic. Because this type of care is so important, this type of care is offered free of charge for those California residents who are unable to obtain proper insurance. Here a person can come in for a pregnancy test, for HIV testing, birth control options, and some cancer screenings. For those who need other more immediate care, urgent care is also available.
There are many medical concerns that people have that don’t seem like a big deal that can turn into a serious concern if not properly attended to. By getting prompt care for these conditions, you can likely regain good health for years to come.